Friday, February 29, 2008

rtf.

I'm starting a band. It's been several years since I've been in a band that included other people than just myself. The band is comprised of me and a drummer and possibly a bassist. I don't exactly want to give up their identities, so let's call them Eric and Bradlie. We don't want to get too popular too fast so we need to keep some semblance of privacy. The name of our Band is: Report To Follow (rtf. for short). I had a creative meeting with the drummer today. It went pretty well. We will be posting completed songs on this blog for all of you to download. Also we will have an open taping policy at our shows. This means that you can record our live shows if the venue will allow you to. Right now we are writing new material for our first album which will be distributed by Fire Fight Records. I'm really excited for this new project and hope we live up to many of your expectations. Viva la rock.

No comments: