Friday, June 1, 2007

Poison Something Update




I went to the doctor and it's Poison Oak. It hurts, it itches, it's oozing nasty fluid, and unfortunately it did not come from aliens nor has it endowed me with super powers. It's just poison oak and it sucks. The image on the left is my left forearm It's the worst with the infection, yes infection, going all the way around the arm. The image on the right is my right inside upper arm. That infection has seemed to stay put, thankfully. My arms are wrapped up like a mummy now and I'm on antibiotic cream and steroids. There is no side effects for the antibiotic cream; however, I find myself curiously angry all the time at everyone and everything now that I'm taking steroids. Oh and they gave me some anti itching meds but they knock me out almost instantly which is really cool at night, but not so cool when I'm driving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's nasty.