Friday, January 26, 2007

Trail of Blogs

I have been creating blogs on the Internet and then forgetting about them for a year and a half now. I have left a trail of blogs all over cyber space. I'm like a virtual litter bug. I feel guilty for doing this because somewhere in my mind I have this image of crumpled up paper all over the floor or the street somewhere representative of my forgotten blogs. I can't remember what they're called, or what they are even about. One might suspect; by going from the title of, this my latest blog, that they were/are all about me but that would be incorrect. The title of this blog is actually a reference to a blog my wife keeps on blog spot. Her blog is mostly about me and the things I do or say. After reading her blog about me for some time I have decided to write a blog about myself by myself. Perhaps this will set the record straight in my own mind; or balance out the universe somewhere in cyber space. Maybe her readers will eventually find me during some random search and half way through they'll realize that they are reading a blog written by the guy who is so prominently featured in one of the many entertaining blogs they read daily. At that point who knows what will happen. So without further adieu, this is another blog about me.

No comments: